Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wishbone Rear Bush

lazerian

Hi Guys, I have a 2002 diesel Rav,manual, 3 door. I need to replace the rear bushes of the front wishbones but the toyota garage has advised me that the bushes are sold together with the wishbones. Before I take the plunge and upset my purse (I'm a girl by the way - hence the purse!) I was wondering if there are bushes for other toyotas that are the same and could be bought separately. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hello and welcome to the forum. It may well be that T only sell the bush with the wishbone.

As your car is a bit younger than mine, you should try checking websites to see if you can buy polybush or polyurethane/plastic bushes separately. These are available from various countries but just be careful as I bought some from USA and the parts supplier took my credit card payment and never sent the goods. I got my money back.

Look at 4x4 websites and ask Kingo (Parts-King) for a price. You will need to send him your regy in a PM and he'll get you the best Toyota price.

Polybushes etc are available for some RAVs - yours is a 4.2 version.

According to the attached they are available from motor factors (although in this quick search none in stock) so ring round a few;

http://www.ultimatestyling.com/products/o.e.-replacement-parts-bushes-and-mountings-wishbones-toyota/ssa95121-toyota-rav-4-052000-2005-front-suspension-wishbone-lh.html

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links