Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Gauge

harrypotter:)

lets try again as i dumped the last project into avensis club. Can someone tell me what happens at 1 bar does it flash, buzz or light up or nothing until no bars left?????? cheers

You get an Alarm every now and again and when you start the car and the Level indicator flashes, it flashes faster depending on the state of the tank the advice is get to petrol station asap but i hear you can go 20 miles on one bar, one bar of fuel means 5 liters left in the tank allegedly but i would'nt test this theory :P

You get an Alarm every now and again and when you start the car and the Level indicator flashes, it flashes faster depending on the state of the tank the advice is get to petrol station asap but i hear you can go 20 miles on one bar, one bar of fuel means 5 liters left in the tank allegedly but i would'nt test this theory :P

cheers will try to avoid 1 bar i normally make it through the week down to 2 bars 420miles so never had it down to 1 but extra 40miles could be pushing it may have to top up somewhere, i always try and use same garage when i go shopping on mondays. Hate using supermarket fuel as there stations are everywhere round here.

Driving everywhere in 5th gear im guessing to get those figures, Aygo isn't available in Diesel only the Citroen C1 is available in Diesel i believe anyone know? hey Wayne i love driving

my Aygo around Leeds when i go to crown point retail or park up and go shopping in the main streets :) fun times come down to Wakefield and take your Aygo on the country roads around here

That's not unsurprising... I'm assuming your GO! is barely run in? You will find slightly better economy once your engine is worn in like mine after 73K :)

AFAIK they have stopped doing all the diesel models due to declining sales and the fact that their economy figures were not significantly better than our petrols!

AFAIK they have stopped doing all the diesel models due to declining sales and the fact that their economy figures were not significantly better than our petrols!

Also they don't want tiny mini city cars sounding like transit vans :P its like a super model with egors voice :P btw you still adding to your Black JJJ? or you happy with it now?

Can someone tell me what happens at 1 bar

You drive to a place called 'a petrol station' easily recognisable by the large posters outside describing large prices per something called a 'litre'

You drive to a thing called a 'pump' again easily recognisable by the flexible hose type thingies hanging on the side

You go to the rear nearside of the car where you will find a flap that opens. Under this flap there is a lid with a key hole in it.

Apparently this opens if you put the key in it and twist, at which point you poke the metal thing on the end of the hose thingy in this hole and squeeze a lever on the metal thingy.

This lets some watery stuff out of the ground and into your petrol tank. Very quickly you will find you won't get much more of this liquid gold

Into your petrol tank so at this point you use some of your exchange tokens in your wallet(some people have a plastic token that they can keep using) to pay in the little kiosk where you can also get your weekly shop now, which will soon be cheaper than the liquid gold you have just purchased.

You will then notice that you have 6 bars on your dasxhboard, and will be able to travel another 500 miles before you have to revisit the gold mine which used to be called a petrol station...

There is some discussion as to whether it is a good idea to let the tank go as far as one bar or less... Personally i visit the goldmine when i have done 250 miles, approximately half way down the tank...

:thumbsup:

haha ... hey we shall have to have an aygo meet lol !

i havent got my Go yet have to wait for the new 11 reg to come out :D

But im trying to get as much research done as poss..

dont worry ill be driving down mad mile and up towards pontefract in it :)

haha ... hey we shall have to have an aygo meet lol !

i havent got my Go yet have to wait for the new 11 reg to come out :D

But im trying to get as much research done as poss..

dont worry ill be driving down mad mile and up towards pontefract in it :)

Ahhhh mad mile :P need to watch out danm speed vans :( yer man we'll meet some point and compare Aygo's :P

Also they don't want tiny mini city cars sounding like transit vans :P its like a super model with egors voice :P btw you still adding to your Black JJJ? or you happy with it now?

Still adding... more info soon..... ;)

Can someone tell me what happens at 1 bar

You drive to a place called 'a petrol station' easily recognisable by the large posters outside describing large prices per something called a 'litre'

You drive to a thing called a 'pump' again easily recognisable by the flexible hose type thingies hanging on the side

You go to the rear nearside of the car where you will find a flap that opens. Under this flap there is a lid with a key hole in it.

Apparently this opens if you put the key in it and twist, at which point you poke the metal thing on the end of the hose thingy in this hole and squeeze a lever on the metal thingy.

This lets some watery stuff out of the ground and into your petrol tank. Very quickly you will find you won't get much more of this liquid gold

Into your petrol tank so at this point you use some of your exchange tokens in your wallet(some people have a plastic token that they can keep using) to pay in the little kiosk where you can also get your weekly shop now, which will soon be cheaper than the liquid gold you have just purchased.

You will then notice that you have 6 bars on your dasxhboard, and will be able to travel another 500 miles before you have to revisit the gold mine which used to be called a petrol station...

... BRILLIANT!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links