Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Insurance

ibbo2395

Hi guys,i'm new to the forum but thought i'd share this with you.I have a 59 1.4 auris and am delighted with it.Insurance is up for renewal and the company i am with now qouted well over £300.Went on a comparison site and could get it a bit cheaper.Then i tried the toyota insurance site and for the same cover saved over £60.Great deal and when yours is up for renewal,give them a try.

Way over £300... wish mine was under £700!

Good to hear you got a deal - Toyota wouldn't insure me for a reasonable price as I only have 1 years NCD and 1 claim :-/

Wifes Aygo renewal last week was 169.00 from LV....

Thats mental, wish mine was that cheap!

Your wife is going to find her insurance creeping up soon of the new EU laws are passed about not making it cheaper for women to get insurance

Your wife is going to find her insurance creeping up soon of the new EU laws are passed about not making it cheaper for women to get insurance

I know. :crybaby:

When that happens she can pay her own :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I know. :crybaby:

When that happens she can pay her own :yahoo:

Been away for the weekend, back today and mine has arrived.... 224.80 --2 quid cheaper than last year. LV for mine too!

£ 320 for my Auris 1.33 (£ 50 accidental damage excess, £ 100 theft, guaranteed no claims discount) from LV. £ 283 for my partners Mazda 2 (same details). The Mazda was involved in an uninsured loss back in 2008 - drug dealers being chased by police forced her off the road and caused £ 1800 of damage.

Renewals not bad for Birmingham

£358 fully comp for my T180, 6 years NCB protected through Sky Insurance :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links