Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Exhaust

msprince

Im heading down to my local custom exhasut shop on saturday to see about getting a new backbox, as im getting bored with the noise and want a more bassy tone.

If im happy and if i get money for my bday ill buy it.

Went down to the exhaust shop, £360 for a cat back. i now just need to wait and see how much money i get for my birthday.

lets hope you have generous relatives eh mate? please take pics. when is your birthday?

Mandrel bent better flow with mandrel.

2.5" system with twin 3" slash cut tips. Looks lovely.

Yeah jus got n early pressie from the gf mum n dad as they go away for a bit n got £50 off them.

If i dont get the full amount ill just chip in whats left.

Ill be taking loads of pics before and after videos too.

sweet looking forward to this. 3" sounds perfect size, will look very neat on the car, not ott. slash ftw. more of a single tip man myseelf but im sure it will still look awesome

Is that twin 3 inch pipes or is that duplex? IMO twin 3 inch would be quite a lot ott.

Nah its a single out the box that splits into two, similar to what im running atm but inwardly rolled with a mesh inside so it loks better

thats cheap for a mandrel bent system i think ,u should see some gains there ,well thats the theory anyway

Im hopefully getting a custom back box in the next couple of months from demon tweeks, they quoted me 260 for a stainless with a single slash cut 3.5", thing is i used to modify my cars years ago (when i had a cav gsi and a primera GT lol) and it was super cheap for custom and now it seems pretty expensive! I remember getting a cat-back on my cav for 225 quid lol think im just getting old and starting to moan haha ;)

I got a discount as im a member of a scottish car club who see alot of buisness from their members, i got bout £70 knocked off the price joe public would pay :-) .

Yeah prices have certainly gone up but just the way of the world i suppose.

Well it is my bday today and i got some money, not enough to fully pay for it but im goin to put the rest of the money to it.

Goin to ring up tomoz and see if he will budge on price and book the car in. Cant wait.

Well it is my bday today and i got some money, not enough to fully pay for it but im goin to put the rest of the money to it.

Goin to ring up tomoz and see if he will budge on price and book the car in. Cant wait.

happy birthday buddy lol

dont forget pics and vids when your done :thumbsup:

Nice one dude, get a video up so we can have a sound off :D :thumbsup:

Don't you love those early birthday presents? :yes:

KP

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links