Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Frebiee From Benfield :)

viper262

Was in my local shopping centre and noticed some ladies standing by some Toyota's went over and had a chat with them about How well their selling the Aygo's and Verso-s's and we got talking about Aygo's and all the bits id put on mine and what we liked about the Aygo so on and so forth and then they offered me a Gift voucher for a free car wash and Health check at Benfield Toyota awseome :), will be taking the car in soon ill get it nice and dirty first anyone else get any of these gift vouchers from sales people in Shopping centre's around the UK

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1277/photo249.jpg

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1445/photo250.jpg

And knowing Benfield... the free car wash will leave swirl marks in your paintwork and the health check will throw up lots of things that need fixing....

:lol:

And knowing Benfield... the free car wash will leave swirl marks in your paintwork and the health check will throw up lots of things that need fixing....

:lol:

Yes but even if they say yes this needs fixing and this and this i am under no obligation to get the work done then and there or even get it done anyway as the car has just passed its MOT

This is true.... as you're in Wakey i'm guessing you'll go to Silkwood Park??

Parts guys are spot on.... dunno about the rest as that's all i go there for! :lol:

This is true.... as you're in Wakey i'm guessing you'll go to Silkwood Park??

Parts guys are spot on.... dunno about the rest as that's all i go there for! :lol:

Aye indeed i do Silk wood park there alright i bought lots from there and go regularly so they know me and there a real nice lady there called Rachael knows me and sorts me out went there after i got this voucher and she told me it would take about an hour for the cleaning and the Safety so ill float around the forecourt and the showroom checking out the cars :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links