Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had The Auris Hsd For 1 Week

zetor

I have had my Auris HSD just over a week now and still getting used to it, it's quite a bit different to my Corolla that I had before, this Auris has a better spec and a few more gadgets to work out:) So far I can describe the car with just one word, amazing! really like it, the only slight niggles are extremely trivial, whoever decided to put the usb port in that position wasn't thinking about if the user wanted to use a usb stick, none of mine would allow the lid to close but got around this fairy easy by using a short usb extension cable, I would have designed the usb port to be 90 degrees to the current position, I haven't been able to change the units to show fuel consumption into mpg still I getting used to l/100km now:) Also there are no eyelets in the boot to use a cargo net, my shopping is getting thrown about a bit:) After a week of mainly short journeys and done around 350km the on board fuel consumption shows 5.5 l/100km which is around 51mpg, I am quite pleased with that and I'm sure it will also improve after a few more miles.

Pleased you are liking the car :)

I had a similar thought when I first saw the USB on my 1.33 Auris yet find no problem in use, even an old Peak stick (a long one by modern standards) is fine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links