Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Wheel Cetre Caps

quaver

Hi all, I'm new to this site and would be very greatful if someone could help me with something.I bought an 07 Prius late last year,the first time I washed it, I noticed the wheel cetre hub caps were missing. I've been online but cant seem to find them anywhere except for eBay us (I dont like using ebay). Can anyone tell me where I could get these please. I tearing my hair out (and beleve me I don't have a lot to pull out). Any help or info would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

The Gen2 Prius had plastic wheel covers over the Alloy wheels, do you mean that they are missing?

If so, go back to where you bought it although if you have had it for that long it's probably too late for that. Maybe they've been nicked.

The plastic covers were standard and should come with the car.

hi and welcome to toc.

have you not tried a main dealer as a souce.though they would be cheaper on eBay.

there is breakers yard search system that checks out yards natiionaly for parts for customers.

Thanks for the help :). They are the small covers for middle of alloy wheel. i'll try the breakers thing. thanks again for help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links