Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ish's Corolla

-Ish

iam sorry to the lads who have them but i dont like the compressor wheels in done in white on the black rollas.

i love them standard silver on the rolla but not in white.

oh, been busy lately lad, also to say it straight i was getting a little bord of the topics on here :!Removed!:

car is going grand at the minute.....well i only put it back on the road last week, its been in hibernation for the past 5 months ;)

Just out of curiousty what would they do if the did pull me over?... tell me to take them off or get fined?

I've seen a few people 'done' round here and they make you strip the windows there and then, or at least half of it has to come off so they know you will finish taking it off when you get home

• 3 months later...

Hi guys been a while due to working long long shifts, managed to do a few more mods and hers some recent pics after a quick wash

DSC03172.jpg

DSC03291.jpg

DSC03269-Copy.jpg

DSC03241-1.jpg

DSC03242-1.jpg

DSC03245.jpg

DSC03247-1.jpg

DSC03240.jpg

i finally got her to look like a compressor, a car i fell in love with 4 years ago.

Shame she has to go to a new home, my Fiesta St has finally come out of bodyshop so i will be using that for a while. I should be back on the Jap scene early february hopefully, maybe another corolla, or maybe tempted to give the Auris a try.

Hi guys been a while due to working long long shifts, managed to do a few more mods and hers some recent pics after a quick wash

DSC03172.jpg

DSC03291.jpg

DSC03269-Copy.jpg

DSC03241-1.jpg

DSC03242-1.jpg

DSC03245.jpg

DSC03247-1.jpg

DSC03240.jpg

i finally got her to look like a compressor, a car i fell in love with 4 years ago.

Shame she has to go to a new home, my Fiesta St has finally come out of bodyshop so i will be using that for a while. I should be back on the Jap scene early february hopefully, maybe another corolla, or maybe tempted to give the Auris a try.

Shame your getting rid of the rolla for a Ford. I was going to say you had good taste too. :P

Its only for the while, the St was a steal of a buy and just been sitting there. Plus sis wants to learn to drive and i cant afford to hold two cars on the drive.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links