Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello From Italy

Roby72

Hi all...I'm relatively new of the forum, my name is Roberto and I'm from Italy, exactly from Ravenna.

I said relatively new because this is the first time I write here even though I know the forum and I follow it by years.

Five days ago I got my new Auris 1.6 Valvematic MMT 3drs, white with TNS510. Previously I owned a Corolla 1.4 VVTi 3drs with manual gear.

In family we also had a Celica GT and now a RAV4 2.0 VVTi.

Talking a little about my new Auris I must confess "she's" a great car, much better than my expectations and way better than previous Corolla. That I must confess I was completely satisfied!

But in this Auris stylish, finish, comfort, smoothness...everything is top quality!

I also have to confess that I was very disappointed when Toyota presented the Auris in 2007. But with the last MY2010 it increased under every aspect! And it encountered my taste!

The only criticism I can move is that they could have introduced the running lights...oh well...

I just wrote something about my first impression on MMT gear-box and they are very positive, much better than my expectations.

What disappointed people should understand, is that this is not a classic automatic, but a manual automated with auto function. With a little practice you'll be able to let it do what you want.

Thanks all and sorry for my English. :)

Hi Roberto,welcome to the toc.hope you enjoy,

Your English is very good.

My Italian is poor, a bit like my brother who lives in Ofena....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links