Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Passenger Door Courtesy Light

WAYNEOLEEDS

anyone got a step by step of how to do it and what i need to fit a courtesy switch in the passenger door of my aygo ?

dont really wanna get toyota to do it .

Get courtesy switch from Mr T, fit it and then run a wire behind the rear panels and under the back seat then behind the panel to the drivers side courtesy switch, Done..

It took 15 minutes max :thumbsup:

OK,

you buy a few metres of wire as you are adding a switch, the quick and dirty way is to splice into the drivers side courtesy switch wiring then run the lead back through the panels on the side of the car, then under the rear seat.

Run the lead back behind the panels on the passenger side, It is then attached to the new switch you just installed then if either door is opened the courtesy light comes on :thumbsup:

Another upgrade would be to add a brighter bulb and a delay switch which will add another 10 mins work. :toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links