Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sad News

redsquare

I worked out today that the saving I made buying my lovely poverty spec Aygo (instead of a +) has all been used up. On the bright side, I've effectively been driving round on free petrol for nearly 2 years :)

While I still sometimes miss the luxury of my old Saab, I know I made the right choice. I reckon I've got another £1k of the scrappage allowance to go before I can count depreciation as a loss too.

Has anyone else worked out how much they've saved buying an Aygo?

How old is your Aygo and just how much do u think its worth? I sold a Citroen C1, 3.5 years old, 38K on the clock for £3.7K. I lost £2.8K in those years. Not sure the Aygo I have now will beat that as I got the C1 so cheap.....

It's a 2009 59reg. Only done about 6400 miles since August 2009. A comparable Aygo + goes for about £6500 (I know, I was shocked too). I have no intention of selling it yet, it's paid for and still under warranty.

How old is your Aygo and just how much do u think its worth? I sold a Citroen C1, 3.5 years old, 38K on the clock for £3.7K. I lost £2.8K in those years. Not sure the Aygo I have now will beat that as I got the C1 so cheap.....

so it cost you 7.4 pence per mile roughly in depreciation.... not bad by my reckoning!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links