Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warranty Claims

forevered

wasnt intended to be taken personaly. only a light hearted dig.

i didnt realise his minders worked at weekends ! :rolleyes:

24/7

No worries dogs muzzled :D

i was shocked to see how far down all toyotas were in all areas in the recent j d power survey, especially considering the reply from toyota customer relations i got in response to my complaints about the vehicle. they told me how few faults toyota had compared to other makes , that dosnt really add up when you look at the j d power results ? :unsure:

Aygo = 1st in class

Yaris = 4th in class

Auris 12th in class

Prius = 2nd in class

RAV = 3rd in class

Not as bad as you describe I dont think :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

maybe not the other models, but 12th out of 18 for the auris is poor.all my problems have been mechanical faults,if you look at the auris rating in that department it scored 2 out of 5 stars, non of the other cars got less than that

Comparison

I have a Auris, Wife has a Aygo and the Daughter has a Hyundai Getz. The Auris has had that many faults it will take to long to mention. The Aygo has had new discs and a new clutch. The Hyundai Getz is now 5 years old and has not any faults. The Getz was by far the cheaper car.

In forty years of driving this is the first time of owning Toyotas. These 2 Toyotas are by far the worst cars I have had. The dealership where I purchased the Auris from is the worst dealership I have ever experienced. The dealership where I purchased the Aygo from are excellent. I cannot comment on the Hyundai dealership as the car has never had a fault. If I had to find a fault I would say their service charges are very expensive.

I have to agree with the survey for the Auris but cannot agree with survey for the Aygo. The only plus for the Aygo is it is probably the cheapest car to insure.

i was shocked to see how far down all toyotas were in all areas in the recent j d power survey, especially considering the reply from toyota customer relations i got in response to my complaints about the vehicle. they told me how few faults toyota had compared to other makes , that dosnt really add up when you look at the j d power results ? :unsure:

Aygo = 1st in class

Yaris = 4th in class

Auris 12th in class

Prius = 2nd in class

RAV = 3rd in class

Not as bad as you describe I dont think :rolleyes:

maybe not the other models, but 12th out of 18 for the auris is poor.all my problems have been mechanical faults,if you look at the auris rating in that department it scored 2 out of 5 stars, non of the other cars got less than that

Comparison

I have a Auris, Wife has a Aygo and the Daughter has a Hyundai Getz. The Auris has had that many faults it will take to long to mention. The Aygo has had new discs and a new clutch. The Hyundai Getz is now 5 years old and has not any faults. The Getz was by far the cheaper car.

In forty years of driving this is the first time of owning Toyotas. These 2 Toyotas are by far the worst cars I have had. The dealership where I purchased the Auris from is the worst dealership I have ever experienced. The dealership where I purchased the Aygo from are excellent. I cannot comment on the Hyundai dealership as the car has never had a fault. If I had to find a fault I would say their service charges are very expensive.

I have to agree with the survey for the Auris but cannot agree with survey for the Aygo. The only plus for the Aygo is it is probably the cheapest car to insure.

At the end of the day it is all down to ones own personal experience of the product. I have had 5 Toyotas, all from different dealers (not one was duff). I will say that when comparing the Corolla with the Auris it is evident that the bean counters have had a say as the Auris build cannot be compared to that of the Corolla, however I do like the 1.4 stop start & 6 speed box on the Auris

:lol: As mentioned, I have VERY broad shoulders, working in the motor trade for 35 years does that to you :rolleyes:

I selected some models at random, I included the Auris as this thread is in the Auris section, I was responding to your comment that

i was shocked to see how far down ALL toyotas were in all areas in the recent j d power survey,

Not ALL were way down the list, one was top of the list and I never even mentioned Lexus models, which were also well represented

• 4 months later...

I would add for 1.4 d4d MMT

Recall for clutch actuator replacement and clutch cover replacement - toghether with software upgrade for generation 1 gearbox ECU

• 2 weeks later...

Well as of today my rear lights are full of moisture(again 3rd time)the rear clusters and seals have been replaced twice so its back to mr t for a third time.How many times do i give it before i go to trading standards as obviously parts arent fit for purpose.

On our 2008 Auris, weve had squealing from the brakes and they wrote to us about the infamous brake pedal modification.

thats it!

Actually it wasnt! We had an altenator too...

I bought a 3 year old Auris and took out an extended warranty, over a year ago.

Problems so far NONE.

Been serviced once- thats it.

I bought a 3 year old Auris and took out an extended warranty, over a year ago.

Problems so far NONE.

Been serviced once- thats it.

Good to hear :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links