Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

To SimonDurrance

Bobby

I've got a Corolla T Sport this car shares the same tranny as the celica gt-s and matrix XRS and their same engine, But do they share the same Stock differential?

I would also like to know if a TWM or a B&M shortshifter for a Celica GT-S(2zzgE) would fit in my Corolla T Sport as it shares the same tranny with the matrix xrs, and celica gt-s but Im doubtful if it will fit in my Corolla T Sport...

PLEASE answer me these two questions Mr. help me with my E12... thank you...

Unfortunately I can't help you as my area of expertise within Toyota is working in what we call "Pilot" and I work in weld shop so I only work with the body Shell I can tell you that the Celica GTS/T-Sport and the Matrix all share the same MC (Motor Compartment) and the new Avensis/Corona has a slightly modified version of this. I can ask around at work to see if anyone knows but it is very likely that the Corolla will have a different differential. I would think that the best thing to do is ask your local toyota dealer or the importer to see if they know.

If the corolla and the celica and matrix all share the same transmission then the quickshift kit should fit. the limited slip diff will have no effect on the gear change the LSD just controls the power to the front wheels.

Sorry I don't know more but I hope this helps

It would be nice from you if you could answer me those two questions, because I want to put in a aftermarket LSD for the Celica GT-S in my Corolla T SPort, and Im also want to know if I could put in a TWM shortshifter in my corolla T SPort...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links