Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Hoodies

AYGOgummy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PETROLHEAD-UNIVERSITY-TOYOTA-AYGO-I-GO-CAR-HOODIE-C217-/160566740042?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item6b1b5beb5c#ht_3096wt_959 - For anyone who's interested. There are t-shirts available too, just thought they're relatively trendy designs for those of us who are proud to be Aygo owners!

Look good, but regardless of the logo, if my generation see a 'hoody' we immediately, possibly wrongly, think trouble!

Look good, but regardless of the logo, if my generation see a 'hoody' we immediately, possibly wrongly, think trouble!

Buy one, wear it and change the worlds perception of the hoody clan :thumbsup:

Aygo's not spelt right ?

Hoody's are not renowned for their english skills.... in'it :lol:

Aygo's not spelt right ?

Hoody's are not renowned for their english skills.... in'it :lol:

Dat iz rite mi gangsta !

Aygo's not spelt right ?

That's the point... it's written how it's pronounced. It has both that spelling and the correct spelling in the description :) If you look at the other designs available, the "i-go department" bit changes depending on the car, to something tongue-in-cheek. For example, the Citroen 2CV one has "duck department" - as the 2CV was often referred to as the 'duck', or the 'ugly duckling'. When I was at school, everyone loved the Aygo (not to sound big-headed or anything) but there was this ongoing joke that would go something along the lines of "Aygo to the pub" or "Aygo to the shop" or "Aygo to the beach" - you get the idea :P always made me chuckle anyway!

Buy one, wear it and change the worlds perception of the hoody clan :thumbsup:

Wise words, Raistlin, wise words!

It's weird isn't it, how different generations perceive different things (I mean that in a contemplative manner!). I think a lot of it is to do with the word 'hoodie' - it has a certain ring to it I guess. The likes of gold jewellery and head-to-toe tracksuits are far more cause for concern than hoodies where I live, and indeed to my generation (some of which, however, wear the stuff!). No offence to anyone on here who regularly wears such attire! But whilst we're on the topic and all that...

Back to hoodies, when I left school last year after my A-Levels, we all bought 'Leavers hoodies' with the school Badge on the front, and a big '10' (for 2010) on the back, which was made up of everyone's name. The school is a high-profile grammar school with a very high reputation, and I don't think for one minute the senior management would've let the head boy team order hoodies, if they thought we'd be alienating or scaring residents surrounding the school. So based on that, I do think the opinion on hoodies etc is changing rapidly - I think they're seen as a more sporting/casual piece of clothing, rather than one that signifies trouble, and as Raistlin says, buy one and change everyone's perception :toast:

Hehe anyway that's my philosophical thought for the day :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links