Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare Wheel For T180

Michelin

I am looking into getting a spare wheel for my T180. Can anyone tell me what will fit on it apart from an original 18 inch alloy ie can I put a 17 inch one on with a smaller tyre as it is only going to be used as an emergency spare,are the spacings the same on the hubs and what problems could I get if I put a smaller wheel on if I did get a puncture.Any advice would be great.

I am looking into getting a spare wheel for my T180. Can anyone tell me what will fit on it apart from an original 18 inch alloy ie can I put a 17 inch one on with a smaller tyre as it is only going to be used as an emergency spare,are the spacings the same on the hubs and what problems could I get if I put a smaller wheel on if I did get a puncture.Any advice would be great.

Whatever you end up with Michelin, it needs to be the same circumference as the other three you're gonna use it with or the car will just want to (one way or another) go around in circles :!Removed!:

There was a really neat solution on here not long ago where one of the guys made a false floor for the load space that a full sized spare fitted under :thumbsup:

Lee

There was a brand new T180 alloy on fleabay last week that sold for £75. It had no tyre on it which meant you could have put whatever you want on it, i.e not a runflat.

Also, there is still a T180 alloy on fleabay complete with tyre that is on for £220 or best offer which is not bad.

Hey Blue Boy, I had my other two run flat bands cut off the other day. Mobile tyre guy came and did it and fitted 2 new Hankooks. £240, not bad eh.

Shaun, that is a great price and I may look to go down that route in the future but given that I have probably have 20k+ worth of life left in my rubber at the moment, it won't be happening any time soon.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links