Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reading Meet Pics

starletsr

Well not many Toyota's around i guess... thought i'll share some pics on here. Sorry to have missed out any peeps MR2 that attended.

I know the pics are dark... hey i cant help it. Hehehe.

Nissan 300ZX

Pic1.jpg

Integra's

Pic2.jpg

Evos

Reading_meet4.jpg

Reading_meet5.jpg

Supra

Reading_meet7.jpg

Scooby

Reading_meet8.jpg

Honda CIvic Type R

Reading_meet9.jpg

Starlet which happens to be mine :lol: with the Civic

Reading_meet10.jpg

MR2

Reading_meet12.jpg

cool! im gonna have to get meself down reading one night!

cool! im gonna have to get meself down reading one night!

It's easy - and you don't even need to buy a book! There's things called libraries....

oh

I see what you mean. Sorry :lol::lol:

:D

library! thats why i get thrown out then! i though they were just being rude when i was trying to 'go'

:D

library! thats why i get thrown out then! i though they were just being rude when i was trying to 'go'

:lol::lol:

Just tried the little mini profile button addresscard.gif. Neat!

So that's what you look like :lol:

aye! tis me!

i was the first to do it aswell! :rolleyes: probably cos it was three in the mornin and im the only one up!

i title that photo - 'ive just woke up and why the f*** is there a camera in my face'

i was the first to do it aswell! :rolleyes: probably cos it was three in the mornin and im the only one up!

I'll see if I can find a picture of me that I'm not too embarrassed to post. I think that I've got one on a teamroom at work somewhere...

tea room more like :P

:eek:

I'd be worried if my photo was put up in the tearoom.... Someone would probably put a WANTED at the top and DEAD or ALIVE at the bottom :lol:

I was there... and there was not another car like mine at all....

who saw the ford probe :hokus-pokus:

You missed out what was for me the car of the show -yet totally standard..... Also a car I've decided is my next car ;) ... and FINALLY got to chat to an owner about one.. sit in one and play about with...

Honda NSX :thumbsup:

been toying with the iddae but knew nothing about em.. think that evening sealed it for me ;)

Hmmmmmm aubergine!! I'd not thought of that!!! sounds likea plan :thumbsup:

I'd have to be either silver or black for me. probably silver tho, like the wolf off pulp fiction :D

The only thing that worries me is I'll constantly worry over it, it will be my comuting and customer visiting car and I'll never ne able to totally forgot that I've left it at reading train station for a day... or parked up outside our reigate office :wacko: the probes great for that.. someone at workd left thair handbrake off and rolled into it the other day and I just laughed.... if it was the NSX they'd die :arrgg-matey:

Still keeping the supra tho for sunny days and weekends :thumbsup:

NSX does the same mpg as the probe too :D yes has 100 more BHP, and a 3.0 engine compared the the fords 2.5. madness lol

I was there... and there was not another car like mine at all....

who saw the ford probe :hokus-pokus:

:blink: didn't think i saw ur car, i came quite late, around 8.30ish, nearly most of them left when i came, didnt see any Lexus though, i think..... got a few saxo's, Nova's, ford and renault coming in too though.

I'd have to be either silver or black for me. probably silver tho,

.... if it was the NSX they'd die :arrgg-matey:

Silver with a black roof - they do that don't they?

As for leaving it anywhere I wouldn't!!! How much do they go for these days?

I think all the early ones had a black roof... so silver and black would be the one I'd go for.

funnily enough I have just seen an aubergine one on 'trader!!! aubergine targa top with only 10,000 miles on the clock!!! immaculate but well out of my price range at 35 grand!!

media.jpg

media2.jpg

3.jpg

I'll be looking at an earlier car, probably '91-'92 get a respectable one from £15-18, depending on how lucky you get, and that age and price will not be a targa top...they don't exactly pop up for sale all the time. a 2003 one is also on trader for £59K :blink: but apart from a minor face lift and non flap up lights (I actually PREFER the old ones) it looks the same as a £15k one. madness eh?

I'm still paying off some debts I got at the mo but I'll be looking at getting one come summer time, on HP, I was originally going to get a mk4 supra instead but I'm not a great fan, and they are gaining a dodgey "ricer" image. (sorry mk4 guys .. its stilla supra tho ;) :thumbsup:)

*edit* Just looking at those pics and saw my avatar, there is defo a certian kind of "style" car I love! see what I mean? I should get a black one just for tart factor so its matches the supra :hokus-pokus:

*edit* Just looking at those pics and saw my avatar, there is defo a certian kind of "style" car I love! see what I mean? I should get a black one just for tart factor so its matches the supra :hokus-pokus:

Black one with gold wheels to make a matched set :lol:

Or a gold one with black wheels to have a complimenting set :lol::lol::eek:

ASa compromise black chrome BBS cross spokes on both :D

as the entire Shell is aluminium I could polish it :D :D

did anyone see my car a gold 200sx with lenso rs5 jap graphics down the door

Nope, what time was u there at? I went late around 8.30ish :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links