Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Sure I Can...

Scot

I really am sure i can make one of these:

res27286.jpg

Fit in here......

DSC02531.JPG

Honestly, just give me a few months!!!!

ahh, dont need the air con or the fan..... im sure it will fit :!Removed!:

Good choice scot. :P

I had the normal 150bhp (not after induction kit and full exhaust and manifold though ;) ) SR20DE in my primera GT.

No turbo but a gorgeous engine from 5k to 7.5k revs.

Have fun.

PS What you gonna do with the engine you got in the car now? If you want to sell it can you PM price and details. I got in touch with the company in france about the King springs. Rather pricey though it works out at 200 quid for 4 or 110 for 2 srpings and postage, didn't ask about two person group buy though.

PS What you gonna do with the engine you got in the car now? If you want to sell it can you PM price and details. I got in touch with the company in france about the King springs. Rather pricey though it works out at 200 quid for 4 or 110 for 2 srpings and postage, didn't ask about two person group buy though.

hmm i dont mind paying that much to be honest.... im guessing if we buy together we might get £10 off or so.... are u interested?

Let me know!

When i get the car (wk after next i think, if im happy with the condition of the engine, i'll have at swaping the fron struts over lol, or converting the hubs if at all pos)

Im not sure about the engine in it at the mo.... im gonna think on it, but whatever i decide i'll let you and a few others know, thats about the most i can promise at the moment!!!!

Thats a project and a half scot.......sure your up to though pal.....cant wait to see the end result

Thanks Gus, im not 100% decided yet..... call it about 99.5% though :thumbsup:

Gotta see the car next wkend :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links