Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris 2010

Auris10

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is having problems with their Auris? Mine is 14 months old coming up to 12 thousand on the clock. The problems that I have had in the last

four months are left wheel squeaking/creaking Toyota dealer cannot find any fault! Then if I drive and stop and restart the Auris wont't turn over till about 12/15 minutes! I checked under the bonnet and the coolant/rad pipes where so hot you could fry an egg on them. I contacted AA who were impecable but when I contacted Toyota (my dealer) the just bluffed it off and did not want to collect the car (I live 2 hrs away from city with lack of mobile coverage). I do not think these cars are what they are anymore and am def, trading mine in this year for a different car brand. Just curious if anyone has had problems with overheating? My local mechanic did not want to touch it as it is under warranty but said it is def the overheating sensor is not working (nothing appears on the dashboard of a warning light) or clutch sensor.

Hi Joanna

I fully sympathise with your situation, ask to speak with your dealership principal,explain everything that is wrong with the car, but in the first instance i would contact Toyota customer services and explain your situation to them, they in turn will get on to your dealership and hopefully get the problems resolved.

Good luck with it all :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links