Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Will Vi Washer Clogged

mei

Hello! My will vi's washer nozzle l has not been working at all! I have checked a motor and pipe and water is pumped up so its not motor issue , I guess...

But I just cant find how to find nozzle and to be honest I really dont know whats called? " washer nozzle" "washer jet" "windshield washer" In japan we called washer nozzle.

Anyway could you please help to find this part and whether I can use any nozzel?

ahhh thanks!!

Mei523 :) :thumbsup:

Have you tried unblcking the jet. Using a pair of pliers I extract a bristke from a wire brush and probe the jet in both directions. Ideaaly you need the jet removed from the car.

Any jet that fits should do the job although geeting an exact match may be difficult.

Have you tried the link below.

http://www.shop4toyota.co.uk/

thanks!! I will try my best.... I guess it clogged because I did not use proper washer...and also I linked your URL and found the jet.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links