Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Speakers Wires Location

burkov

Hi guys, i am going to put an amplifier in the corolla so i need to know where do the rear speaker wires go through the car.

Any information would be useful.

Thanks all in advance.

Is this so you can connect the speaker wires to the amp?

if so the easiest way to do this (imo) is to remove the headunit and attach the speaker wires from your amp to the l/r channels of the ones at the back of the headunit.

It's better still if you have an ISO adapter so you can cut that instead of the actual Corolla wires. :)

Is this so you can connect the speaker wires to the amp?

if so the easiest way to do this (imo) is to remove the headunit and attach the speaker wires from your amp to the l/r channels of the ones at the back of the headunit.

It's better still if you have an ISO adapter so you can cut that instead of the actual Corolla wires. :)

+1 i have just done mine and wanted to go off the rear Speakers but its a right pain as i have a 5 door. went from the headunit in the end and its fine the line out adapter fits in behind the head unit and the gray wire is the ignition live :thumbsup: probably the easiest car ive wired up loads of room under the sill plastics and it all just pops off.

Well i want to attach a sub to the amp, and also the rear Speakers.

The idea is that i need a speaker to rca convertor connected to the rear Speakers wires.

In any case i need to cut the rear speaker wires so i thought that i can cut them in the place where they split to left and right door, attach the cables from the head unit to the converter, and than to the amp.

So after that i only have to attach the rear Speakers to the new cables coming from the amp.

I hope i was clear, maybe a diagram would do the job.

I've just received the speaker to rca converter.

Will try the procedure in the new few days.

Pics of course will be presented :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links