Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2.0 Induction Kit

AURISTR01

Hello

Have any of you put an aftermarket induction kit, basically recloated the air filter to a colder place example behind the bumper or under the headlight? Cant find the MAF Sensor adapter any of you know where I can buy one for an aftermarket pipe.

Modded the original intake box some people drill holes to increase air flow?

If so have you seen any gains, from what I have read turbo cars respond well to modifications.

Does it go the same for turbo diesels or is it a waste of time?

Im aware Toyotas cant be remapped its usually a ECU or an alternative tuning box to raise the the power.

I'd just get a tuning box, I know of at least one member on here who has had very positive experiences

• Like 1

Hey!

I have an aftermarket airfilter and know some guys who have it too. It is well worth it if you have turbo and want to increase the power, no matter if it's diesel or petrol. You should get 2-5kW increase... If you want more, add a tuning chip and a throttle controller!

However, you won't need any adapter for the install. Please see the pic below, new piping starts only after the sensor.

13536_185144092110_602282110_3562284_4921333_n.jpg

From the front:

13536_185144097110_602282110_3562285_2786639_n.jpg

:thumbsup: for the pics, thats exactly where I would relocate the air filter

The 2.0 Diesel engine airbox as standard has the MAF Sensor screwed on, so in order for me to fit the intake I would need an adaptor to mount the MAF sensor any idea where I can source one from?

Cheers

Oh, that makes sense. Didn't take that into account that things can be different on a diesel car... Hope someone will be able to help!

I'd just get a tuning box, I know of at least one member on here who has had very positive experiences

Me :) I say get a box ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links