Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would These Fit Without Any Problems?

aygoblue123

Alloy wheels That are 4x100 PCD 15x7j with an off-set of 43.

I know 4x100 is correct, but i know 6.5 width is recommended, is 7 okay? does it mean Tyre choices are harder? and 40 offset is recommended will 43 be okay?

Any help appreciated.

If i added wheel spacers of 3mm would that now make the offset 40? im not very clued up about all this...

Offset needs to be between 35 and 40, with 38 being "ideal". Your offset is way off, which could cause rubbin on the inside.

Adding a spacer will indead lessen the offset. But you're also going for quite a wide rim, so lessening the offset might make

the rubber faul on the inside of the wheel-arch. What size tyre are you thinking of?

195 is supposed to be the maximum and on a 7" rim they won't look that nice IMHO... 6 or 6,5" would be better...

Thanks again jan. that helps a lot. so is the ideal 4x100 15 x 6.5 with an offset of 38?

And would a tyre for that be 195/45/15?

If i got rota slipstreams at 15 x 6.5 4 x 100 +40 offset would that we alright? can i leave it at 40 offset or should i get 3mm spacers making it 37, the closest to 38 or just leave them at 40?

If you're not rubbing on the insides you can leave out the spacers, but if it DOES rub you really need them.

195/45/15 only has a 0.1% difference compared to the original 155/65/14 in circumference, so that

would be the ideal size to have with the least amount of deviation for the speedo and odometer.

Thanks again, ive read up about it all now and makes much more sense. At first its like WHAAAT?! what the bleep is an offset?! :P

But yeah it all adds up now, gunna go for an alloy thats an exact fit to save any hassle and make it perfect :)

15x6.5 4x100 ET38 195/45/15 :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links