Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Sr 2011 Dark Headlamps

Matthew Cachia

So I got my white 2011 Auris TR this week but I'm trying to replace the stock headlamps with the SR's darkened headlamps. I think they'll give the car a slight sporty look (white body, black lamps) but my dealer in Malta keeps insisting the SR model doesn't come with darkened headlamps anymore and cannot order them separately.

My TR stock headlamps: http://www.netcarshow.com/toyota/2010-auris/800x600/wallpaper_09.htm

SR darkened headlamps: http://www.netcarshow.com/toyota/2010-auris/800x600/wallpaper_07.htm

What's funny about this is a friend of mine a few blocks away from where I live just got his 2011 SR with darkened headlamps from the same dealer.

I'm trying to find someone (preferably from the UK) who is willing to help me buy these lamps and send them here to Malta (Europe). Do you happen to know any parts dealer who's got these lamps?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

My SR is meant to have darkened headlamps as standard, but they don't look anything like the dark ones in that link you have provided.

• 8 months later...

My SR is meant to have darkened headlamps as standard, but they don't look anything like the dark ones in that link you have provided.

Same here. If I look at my Auris SR (in my gallery) it doesn't appear to have darkened headlights at all.

+1 try parts king. He's an official Toyota dealer and is from UK. I've ordered my lamp from him when I needed one.

You can also paint the original lights yourself, but it may be difficult to open them up!

• 1 month later...

You're right. Nice colour by the way!

+1 try parts king. He's an official Toyota dealer and is from UK. I've ordered my lamp from him when I needed one.

You can also paint the original lights yourself, but it may be difficult to open them up!

Sadly Parts Kings was having a hard time verifying my registration number as it's not UK-based. Thanks anyway!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links