Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Electronic Key

zetor

btw, thanks for the idea's where to put my keys, I'm still trying various places!

So what you are suggesting is that thieves are more likely to steal from their own community? Nice eek.gif Their parents should give them a good hiding and sent them to Sunday school.

hey - I hadn't thought of that - mind you, my sunday school teacher was a real hottie - I remember her well as she was then - now she's fat ugly and nearly bald... still a smashing personality though!!

as to the scroats thieving from their local community... I couldn't possibly comment :rolleyes:

Blimey! Is sounds like your Sunday School Teacher has really let herself go!

In the Prius there is a very conveniently placed cup holder with a lid so the key stays in my pocket and the garage remote and parking money are in the cup holder. The Prius also has a credit-card sized slot under the dash which seems to have no purpose in life so this is the ideal home for petrol and AA cards. :D

Not sure, but I think I heard that the credit card slot is for the Toyota technician to jam his electronic equipment to read Battery stats or something like that.

I hadn't heard of that, so tried the last resort when all else fails - and looked in the manual. The slot is mentioned just above cup holders and is simply called a card holder. Doesn't say what sort of card.

In the Prius there is a very conveniently placed cup holder with a lid so the key stays in my pocket and the garage remote and parking money are in the cup holder. The Prius also has a credit-card sized slot under the dash which seems to have no purpose in life so this is the ideal home for petrol and AA cards. :D

Not sure, but I think I heard that the credit card slot is for the Toyota technician to jam his electronic equipment to read Battery stats or something like that.

In my car, if I stick my bank card in there and enter my PIN £50 appears from under the dash followed by a "thank you for using the fast lane" message :D

That card slot does nothing — it's there to conveniently store the pass-card for tollbooths in Japan.

• 2 weeks later...

That card slot does nothing — it's there to conveniently store the pass-card for tollbooths in Japan.

Ah, guess if I started to use it I would forget the card that was placed in there :) anyway I could hold my insurance card :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links