Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Lucida

kismat

Hi,

I have a Toyota Lucida and recently I got it serviced, but couple days after it is

displaying "Oil Change" on the dashboard and it stays on. I have checked the engine oil and also got it checked by the mechanic for any oil leaks, but all clear.

So I am not sure why it's displaying "Oil Change" message.

Does anyone know what this mean?

Thank you

HI

ON THE INSTRUMENT PANEL IN THE PLASTIC COVER BELOW THE SPEEDO IS A SMALL RUBBER BUNG, REMOVE BUNG AND PRESS RESET BUTTON WITH SLIM STICK

have fun

Hi again

You seam abit worried about this warning light, to put your mind at rest, like alot of cars now a days they put service, oil and timing belt warning light to let you know they are due servicing which is connected to the milometer

Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

did you manage to find out the problem KISMAT, i also have the same problem with my 93 estima

After removing my speedo to change the KM to MPH fascia, I noticed the oil change reset plunger attached to the same sort of thing the odometer is connected to, so after reseting it 5000KM later the light will come on again (assuming the !Removed! have it set at 5Km)

just had my oil pressure light come on some days ago. i had the pressure checked and i was told it had no pressure does anyone have an idea what may have happened. or what the damage may cost

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links