Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Oil Level Sensor Lighting Up For Toyota Emina

Pong jm

Hi I need expert advice, I am using my brothers mini van. Its a Toyota Emina 1994 3ct diesel model. Just last few weeks the oil level sensor started to light up. Since it is a diesel model that means the oil level in the oil reserve tank is to high. My brother drained the excess oil and the oil level in the tank is only in the low level now and yet the oil level sensor is still lighting up? There are times that when I start the van the sensor is off but after a few kilometers it starts to light up.

I already had the oil reserve socket connection checked and it is not grounded. My brother even tried to disconnect the socket connection from the sensor and yet it is still lighting up. My alarm installer told me to try to check the floater in the oil reserve tank maybe it is already deffective? Can anyone help me? So far I do not see any problems with the engine even if the oil level sensor is lighting up. How can I fix it so that the oil level sensor wont light up and is it just a malfunction or is my electrical system really grounded?

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links