Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Corolla Fog Lights

cairns842

Hi Guys,

I have recently bought a 2003 corolla D4D tspirt. On the front bumper there is plasic casing around the part where the fog lights should go, well one of the casings are missing. does anyone have any idea how i get a new one, or how difficult it is just to install fog lights on the car?

Thanks in advance.

John

Hi John,

Regarding finding a replacement plastic cover, perhaps try a breakers, eBay can be good too. Parts-King can probably help you also, might be worth dropping him a PM.

On the other hand, with regards to installing fog lights I guess you'd need to consider installing the lamps/blubs, wiring and the control within the car on the stalk. I think there's a fair bit on the forum if you search, but here's a couple of threads that may be good starting points:

1.) Replacing Front Fog Light (on a pre face life Corolla E12)

2.) Fog light wiring

I'm sure others will have more experience/advice here. Hope this is of some use.

Good luck!

Hi,

I just completed the fog light install yesterday. I own a pfl too. What you need is : Fog lamps and bulb, Surround cover for each, micro relay and a fog light switch. Now in my case I found the wiring behind the front bumper and just needed to connect the relay and the switch, which for the first time aren't easy but now I tested all wires and figured the way round.

Need any further help just ask

Gig

• 7 years later...

hi there I have plug in the fog lights and switch and don't no where the relay goes the factory wire was behind the bar do you no where the relay goes please cheers

55 minutes ago, john abela said:

hi there I have plug in the fog lights and switch and don't no where the relay goes the factory wire was behind the bar do you no where the relay goes please cheers

This might help

001679.jpg

001680.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links