Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Anyone?

paigerich

Hi all.....

Corolla Colour Collection 2.0D-4D '07 and I've just replaced my bulbs with some xenon replacement bulbs. Makes driving in the dark a lot brighter

Unfortunately....I also got some bulbs for the fog lights HB4 and they don't fit. All the websites say that they are the right bulbs but I can't seem to get them to fit.

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks

If you offer up the bulb to the housing of the fog light unit you will see there is a mis-match with the plastic back on the bulb being slightly the wrong shape, all you need to do is carefully file or cut to fit until the bulb goes in

Hi all.....

Corolla Colour Collection 2.0D-4D '07 and I've just replaced my bulbs with some Xenon replacement bulbs. Makes driving in the dark a lot brighter

Unfortunately....I also got some bulbs for the fog lights HB4 and they don't fit. All the websites say that they are the right bulbs but I can't seem to get them to fit.

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks

Alot of the bulb websites say HB4 but you need H11 bulbs. Powerbulbs.com corrected this on their site after I told them and replaced HB4 with H11 free of charge!

Movistar :thumbsup:

Ended up putting HB3/9005 in mine at the 3rd attempt as the ones listed were nowhere near fitting the HB3 fit fine.

Mine were listed in the book as H10/9145.

I too tried the HB4 after the H10 and they were not even close.

Someone else on here had used the HB3 after having similar problems it did take a bit of working out to find the right ones :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links