Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi, Im New,

ryan corolla

Hi everyone, Ive just signed up, I have brought a 2005 corolla T sport in red, picking it up two weeks today, I cannot wait to get it, My dad had a pre face lift corolla T sport, thats where my love started. I was gutted when he sold it but it had a few issues so it had to go, mainly the car would vibrate when on lift in 3rd, :S:S and the gears crunched into 3rd too.

My name is Ryan im 20, 21 in december, the T sport will be my third car, my first was a fiat seicento abarth in yellow, this is one brilliant car, never let me down and it had 143,000 miles on the clock, (love this car, still do)

I then saved up for a mk2 Punto Sporting, again this isnt a bad car, suprisingly comfortable over a long distance for a 1.2 16v (6 speed) I went on a road trip with some friends to Wales and totted up 748 miles in three days with the car not missing a beat but times change and I wanted something different, so here I am. Thought i'd sign up before I pick the car up and say hello, If any owners are around the Boston/Skegness area feel free to wave at me when driving past, :D I hope to attend the toyota meetings if I can and il be posting some pictures up when I pick the T sport up.

Kind regards

Ryan.

Thanks guys, it is in good condition, the interior is like new, the previous owner had an apexi induction kit installed to lower his insurance, shame it wont lower mine with it on, just puts it up £50 a year a well,

Kind regards

Ryan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links