Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipod Integration?

igo-ugo-wego

just spoke to Mr T to ask to add on the sub and ipod connection...he reckons the aygo go comes with the ipod connection lead already????? anyone know if this is the case? and if the subwoofer is any good? i currently have a 15inch in the back but its a pain to wire up and cuts out if u turn the music up too loud! lol

just spoke to Mr T to ask to add on the sub and ipod connection...he reckons the aygo go comes with the ipod connection lead already????? anyone know if this is the case? and if the subwoofer is any good? i currently have a 15inch in the back but its a pain to wire up and cuts out if u turn the music up too loud! lol

I should be picking mine up on Wednesday - I will let you know if there is a lead but I think it is just a USB socket.

David

Yes the GO! has an Ipod connector and a USB connector do you can play music from a usb stick. The ipod will play through the satnav system. Did no one show you before you brough?

Yes the GO! has an Ipod connector and a USB connector do you can play music from a usb stick. The ipod will play through the satnav system. Did no one show you before you brough?

thank u :) no one showed me because i didnt think to add it on until after the finance had been agreed, and i already have an aygo so didnt even look around the car lol :) ive now also asked for the sub to be fitted but they r yet to get back to me as to whether they can add it on now in the finance or not lol

How much is the sub and fitting if you dont mind me asking. I dont trust a word that comes out my sales reps mouth!

I wouldn't bother with the Toyota sub. VERY overpriced and VERY low sound quality.

Get yourself an active sub like the Pioneer TS-WX110A or similar.

You'll probably pay half of what Toyota wants and you'll have WAY better sound...

not impressed at all. totally mis sold! iPhone is not supported on the audio playpack! love the car but not happy about this at all!

How much is the sub and fitting if you dont mind me asking. I dont trust a word that comes out my sales reps mouth!

hey :) the sub i got quoted was £374 im assuming thats including fitting...well thats the end figure i got...i asked my sales rep if it was any good and he said hed ask a colleague who has one...still waiting for confirmation it can be added onto finance and if its actually any good, otherwise im not getting it...jus sick of having such a huge chavish sub in the boot that doesnt work properly cos the head unit makes it cut out at certain volumes lol

• 6 months later...

The ipod connector on my Aygo Go is just inside the glove box. No means of securing the ipod though as the connector just lays there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links