Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2006 -2009 Led Tail Lights

vova88

I imagine they will be a simple drop in replacement. Never seen them before, and I am intersted to know how they look in use... somebody buy them :D

I imagine they will be a simple drop in replacement. Never seen them before, and I am intersted to know how they look in use... somebody buy them :D

i got them they are ready to be instaled but there are some problems with the connection

My link

My link

Interesting... no instructions at all with them?

When I had LEDs fitted to my Renault I took the lights to a garage and had them fitted for the cost of an hours labour by a Auto Electrician... anybody near you who can help out?

I'm not sure which wired are which on the tail lights... hopefully someone with a bit more know how will post soon :) Look smart though!

You probably know already, but if the car wasn't fitted with them as standard they are technically illegal.

Just a word to the wise like... :thumbsup:

You probably know already, but if the car wasn't fitted with them as standard they are technically illegal.

Unless declared to your insurance, and E Marked for Road Use ;)

the tail light are legal and they are E Marked :) maybe i gonna instal it at an toyota dealer but it is not cheap :s

the tail light are legal and they are E Marked :) maybe i gonna instal it at an toyota dealer but it is not cheap :s

Best places to go for this sort of work are the smaller garages you see doing things like window tinting and spring fitting etc...

Reason I said this is because my brother-in-law is a Police Accident Investigator and he told me if a vehicle was involved in an incident and was found to have non-oem lights the driver could expect at best a caution, and at worst be nicked. Mind you, it would be great if he's wrong...:)

Reason I said this is because my brother-in-law is a Police Accident Investigator and he told me if a vehicle was involved in an incident and was found to have non-oem lights the driver could expect at best a caution, and at worst be nicked. Mind you, it would be great if he's wrong...:)

Not calling him a liar but does he have anything to support such a large claim?

My old Mazda was what some would call "heavily modified" (in a tasteful manner) and when I was smashed into the Police simply swept the road and gave everybody a producer, and at no time did they ask if my car was modified, road legal, declared to insurance, etc... The thought of non-OEM lights being illegal is a bit much IMO otherwise they wouldnt be E Marked for Road use....

Accident Investigators only come out to serious incidents I believe, fatalities for example.

I don't want to get into an argument over this, just repeating what I was told...

Nuf said.

Vova, congrats on the new lights. I believe you'll need wiring harness for japanese Auris. Then just connect the wires to the ones in your car and everything should work. You won't need the triangle bulb holder as the harness should have separate bulb holders included!

properorder.jpg

Anyway has there been any joy with them yet. As for the legal stuff does not matter if it feels good!

How much did you pay for them? Would love to se apic when they are done fella.

Anyway has there been any joy with them yet. As for the legal stuff does not matter if it feels good!

How much did you pay for them? Would love to se apic when they are done fella.

ty and the tail lights cost me 170€ :)

Vova, congrats on the new lights. I believe you'll need wiring harness for japanese Auris. Then just connect the wires to the ones in your car and everything should work. You won't need the triangle bulb holder as the harness should have separate bulb holders included!

properorder.jpg

ty did you have more detais how to wire it or how to get it ?

Sorry, no. You better ask your Toyota dealer for a rear light harness on Auris produced in Japan.

Sorry, no. You better ask your Toyota dealer for a rear light harness on Auris produced in Japan.

ok i will go to the toyota dealer and let it instal it i gonna post picktures when they are installed :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i was at an toyota dealer and they can't find it :(

I will ask one person who did this mod lately... Will get back to you ASAP!

Got the reply from the person. There are two types of LED lamps. One model is for Japanese Auris, another is for UK models. Unfortunately, if you have the wrong model, you will have to figure out something. Try asking those who have fitted LED tails to their cars on this forum.

a0b0b406be2a.jpg

Got the reply from the person. There are two types of LED lamps. One model is for Japanese Auris, another is for UK models. Unfortunately, if you have the wrong model, you will have to figure out something. Try asking those who have fitted LED tails to their cars on this forum.

a0b0b406be2a.jpg

TY soo mutch for helping me i gonna go to the shop where i buy the tail lights and ask if he can help me out

Yeah, ask him. Maybe you'll be able to return them and get the right ones or he has some solution... Please write back when you'll know more.

a0b0b406be2a.jpg

TY soo mutch for helping me i gonna go to the shop where i buy the tail lights and ask if he can help me out

Any idea where i could get a set of these lights i see its a picture from the forum on toc russia?

a0b0b406be2a.jpg

Any idea where i could get a set of these lights i see its a picture from the forum on toc russia?

i got my tail lights from here ---> http://www.avb-sports.be/toyota/auris/2006-2009_12/lighting/taillights/ <---

but you can get them from this site ---> http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/plus-one/item/tl-tauris150scld/ <---

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links