Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Black 2010 Leaks

desjohn

Hello,

My Aygo Black 2010 is at Arnold Clark just now with similar problems. 2 weeks ago I noticed that my front and rear carpets and mats were soaked through. The car went to Arnold Clark and they confirmed the problem was with leaks due to issues that were supposed to have been resolved. I have spoken to AC today and there is also water coming via the ariel through the interior light and leaking onto the carpets. My interior light as a yellow/orange stain on it.

I fell really angry because just before I bought my Aygo i asked the salesman if this issue has been resolved? He informed me that it had and I would have no problems at all. This allied with AC feet dragging regarding fixing the problem and made it a tiresome week. I am now not sure when I will get my car back. After 1 day's inspection I was told 2 or 3 days at the most. Its now looking like 4 to 5 and if you include the inspection day 6!

I have emailed Toyota and look forward to there reply.

I have a 2011 that is damp, I knew at some point it would. Anyway just for your info, (KINGO backed this up) post October 2010 toyota released the final Agyo design that should have stopped leaks, including new door seals, re designed sill door curve and the like, and problems after this date have to reported to Toyota GB with photo evidence and they will then look at it and authorise the fix. This does take a bit of time, which may be a reason for your delay. Mine comes in from the B Pillar and into the passenger well.

Hope you get a good service. RMB Toyota were great

I dont really mind the delay but the lack of a replacement car gets my goat. My wife and I bought an Aygo and a Yaris last year so you would think Arnold Clark could at least stetch to a courtesy car.

Got my Aygo back tonight and have been assured I will not have any futher problems! Well its pouring down just now, so watch this space.

Hi

I have just joined this forum to check about whether my leaking Aygo Black 2010 is a unique problem, obviously not !

My Toyota garage phoned the other day to say that there is a problem in the bulkhead - not my fault and obviously there from new - their words. Am extremely annoyed to think I'm going to be paying for a fixed up car over the next couple of years.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem confirmed and if so what options were they offered. Toyota have said no problem to fixing it, but I'm not happy at paying out that sort of money for a car (our 5th purchase in three years over the family) which was obviously faulty from the word go.

thanks

Jacqui

The leak will be covered under warrenty, so you wont pay for that. I got a free car from toyota while they did the test etc. Though it was free, my insurance company charged me £18 to use it for the day.

There are many places leaks come from. Some was the bulkhead, the wing mirror, the door seals, B piller, boot. Best of luck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links