Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woohoo Got The Donor Car.

Kp30 tony

Got the donor RA40 GT. The engine, gearbox and rear axle will be fitted soon. And most of the interior.

Does anyone want:

18r engine

W51 gearbox

Live rear axle

Thanks

Tony

Where did you find that from mate? Dont suppose you know where i can get a capri axle from... think im gonna end up twisting my diff when the conversion is done :lol:

Scot - ideally , you'd want a US mk1 Supra live rear. 7.5" and bullet proof. Shipping is a real killer though.

Going Ford is a little wrong...how about a nice strong 7.65", Japanese live axle with a decent plate-type LSD as standard? I can get you a low mileage unit...just weld on your link mounts and you're away.

PM me if you want to discuss measurements, specs etc. Maybe some kinda part-ex deal with your 3T? You know it belongs in my TE71!

Yeah got it from the guy in scotland.

The mechanicals are great but the body is :o shocking (light blue with the bottom section of the car painted in grey with a brush). But I won't be using the body so who cares :thumbsup:

It is also cursed... lol

I drove it in to work yesterday, parked up, slammed the door shut and it didn't close properly. So slammed it again harder... onto my index finger :censor: :ffs: :help:

Result, broken finger and 2 stiches to keep the end of my finger under the skin.

It is also cursed... lol

I drove it in to work yesterday, parked up, slammed the door shut and it didn't close properly. So slammed it again harder... onto my index finger :censor: :ffs: :help:

Result, broken finger and 2 stiches to keep the end of my finger under the skin.

Oooohhh nasty mate, guess it knows its fate lol Have fun :lol:

And drive very Very carefully

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links