Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux 2010 Heated Mirrors

josier1

hi can any one advise me on fitting heated mirror elements to my hilux 2010 invincible, toyota list a kit for the hilux but say it is only compatible with manual air conditioning and not climate control,im not sure why this would be as the wiring diagram shows you connecting into the loom at the heated rear window timer relay,the heated rear screen is operated by a seperate switch and as far as im aware doesnt have any conection with the climate control.

i would ring toyota technical but having just succesfully fitting a rev camera to my tns510 sat nav which t tech said wasnt possible i would probably be waisting my time.

if anyone can shead any light on this i would be more then gratefull as winter is on us and non heated mirrors are a luxury i cant do with out.

thanks andy

• 6 months later...

Hi Andy, I'm new to the forum as I've recently purchased my Hilux. Would really like to do the same modification to mine fitting heated wing mirrors, which I think is a major booboo on Toyota's part as they're not fitted as standard. Through the colder weather my old L200's heated mirrors were a god send especially during bad snow! I'm sure when I google'd a couple of months ago that it was just a case of wiring them up to the heated rear windscreen relay. But yet to follow it up! Could you tell me how you managed to connect into the rear of you TNS510 for the rear view camera, as I'm also interested in fitting a camera to mine, and the only lead I can seem to find are from Thialand!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links