Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aston Martin Cygnet - Video

Below is a link to an Auto Express video of the making of a Cygnet. You may be interested, you may bot be. Maybe I shouldn't even put it on here, but at heart it's an iQ. That's my reasoning.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/videos/newsvideos/276301/building_an_aston_martin_cygnet.html?DCMP=NLC-Newsletters&utm_campaign=autoexpressvideo_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

I wonder if they get HID's as an option. ;) Oh and the seats look like they might offer better support.

Fish

Below is a link to an Auto Express video of the making of a Cygnet. You may be interested, you may bot be. Maybe I shouldn't even put it on here, but at heart it's an iQ. That's my reasoning.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/videos/newsvideos/276301/building_an_aston_martin_cygnet.html?DCMP=NLC-Newsletters&utm_campaign=autoexpressvideo_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

Thats really nice video I'm tempted

David

Nice video! I would love to see 007 driving one in the next Bond film.

It would be interesting to see a comparative video of an IQ assembly line. I imagine there would be fewer hands and more robotic arms.

Nice video!... But I have already rebuilt my iQ to an Aston Martin... cost? About € 0,02.6 (Euro's)

Kidding!!!

Looks like most work is done for the leather.... Painting is not special different.

Sorry to see that not much is about the rebuilding of the form of the car...

th_DSC00304.jpgth_DSC00305.jpg

I found this... it's in German... but the same is = green and what is different = yellow

Not very much difference...

C_Inside.jpgC_outside.jpg

I think people need to understand Aston Martin will go out of business (again) without this car, the EU's rules on emmisions have forced it into doing this. I like this car yes its silly money but its kind of bespoke and i want a DBS so long live Aston!

I bet smells lovely inside :drool:

Very nice.

I did notice that the leather work around the dash was a lot better than the NARI cars that we saw recentlycool.gif

I think its a hell of an advertisement............. for an IQ.

All Aston have done have retrimmed an IQ and satisfied enough to leave the rest of the car standard Toyota and charge £31k :thumbsup:

I think its a hell of an advertisement............. for an IQ.

All Aston have done have retrimmed an IQ and satisfied enough to leave the rest of the car standard Toyota and charge £31k :thumbsup:

I have to agree, I though the same when I very first heard of the Cygnet. Aston aren't going to put there Badge on any old sh*t

Interesting video but when I was in park lane London last week went into the Austin Martin showroom and there was the IQ Cygnet. Approached the car to find the back bumper hanging off at the top of the hatchback. Unbelievable!

Mr Ben

Interesting video but when I was in park lane London last week went into the Austin Martin showroom and there was the IQ Cygnet. Approached the car to find the back bumper hanging off at the top of the hatchback. Unbelievable!

Mr Ben

Shoddy work. You can hear it now in the head office- Your Fired! Reminds me of being at Platt Field (think that's the name of it) in Manchester when they brought out the Rover SD1, when I was a wee nipper. My Dad took me and my brother to see the car show there and I was not impressed by the trim in the boot. It was hanging from the inside of the bodywork, like they hadn't been bothered to put enough glue or clips in it. Whatever they did, it was crap. Thing is, he says sheepishly- I owned two of them, one after another. I had the 2600 version each time, should have gone for the V8 though. Mind you, I managed some good tarmac rallies with it at Reading Rally Club, well, more like time trial or treasure hunt stuff. Sounded nice too. Main problem was the poxy cylinder head, it went on both of them. I rebuilt the first one with a mate -who owned a white RS2000 droop snoot. That was a nice car.

• 2 weeks later...

All that money spent, and you still have to change those !Removed! orange indicator bulbs!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links