Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Incorrect Classification

justin freeman

have received a letter from TFL that my car cannot enter the LONDON LOW EMISSION ZONE; which means that my toyota estima (japanese import) , has been wrongly classified as it is definitely not over 1.205 tons and not a commercial 4 x 4 utility but a private 5 seater estate ; the DVLA said I need to visit a toyota garage to have it verified, but toyota cant help because its an import

has anyone else encountered this problem and have any clues what to do

thanks in advance for any help

Hi Justin and welcome to the TOC. Surely the garage only have to give you a letter confirming the model of your motor

after 2 hours o research LEZ tell me what they could have told me when i first called them ie i send a photo of chassis plate

each side ; font and back and inside nd fil out form and in theory all will be ok ; cheers

I thought this site ws a forum, which i have just joined; bt seems people are trying to sell cars to me ?!

I thought this site ws a forum, which i have just joined; bt seems people are trying to sell cars to me ?!

This is the introduction forum only,there are other forums for different models, you will see this below.

adverts to pay for a site which is otherwise free.though you can subscribe if you so wish.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links