Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Tijs

Hello,

I'm Tijs, and I'm from Belgium.

I have bought a Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D in the beginning of June. It was a second hand car and it was manufactured in 2007 and had 64000 km (about 40000 miles) on it.

It's a very nice car, and I love driving it, but I'm thinking of installing some options on it, but that's not something i'm gonna talk about here.

It's my first Toyota, but my parents are driving Toyota for over 25 years, their first one was an '85 Carina (I don't know any more what engine it had, I was born in '86

so I don't remember a lot of that car) I do know we did over 360000 km (about 225000 miles) with that car, the next one was a '94 2.0D Corolla, I learned to drive with that car,

and I really loved that car, but we had an accident with it, and it was declared total loss (they could have made it, but it was too expensive for a 12 year old car...)

and now she has an '08 1.4 D4D Yaris.

I like driving with the yaris, but I prefer my car (your own is always better :-p).

And now I stumbled on this forum and I joined immediately!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links