Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fog Light Part?

Dan T

Recommended Posts

I need a new one of these:


The black plastic bit that sits around/infront of the fog light. Just had a new bumper fitted after a crash and it didn't seam to come with a replacement one of these that got smashed.

Anyone know what its called to look for? Or the part number to make things easier.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I picked one up from a main dealer 2 weeks ago.

You might get lucky with a scrap yard, but most cars in yards are front end smashes so it's more luck than anything else.

Besides I could be reading it wrong but I think leepulsar has offered you one for £15.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...