Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help!fuel Cap Won't Open.no Fuel.meant To Be In Edinburgh Tomo

neontetra

Hey

My fuel flap-door on my Avensis 1.8 S reg, won't open when the lever is pulled up.Is there any other way of opening the fuel flap? I have hardly any fuel and have a long journey tomorrow.So, it's timed that well! lol

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

K

I'm not 100% sure on this one but I would be looking to take the side panel off in the boot near the petrol filler cap and maybe if the cable has snapped you should be able to pull at what is left of it to open the flap, good luck mate sorry I can't be anymore precise with the answer.

Pete.

I just wrote almost the same in the other thread with the same name started by the same person. Man, you must be deperate.

I just wrote almost the same in the other thread with the same name started by the same person. Man, you must be deperate.

Great minds think alike .... or so they say.

Pete.

Thanks.I'll give it a shot.Sorry for double reply.I did it by mistake and don't know how to edit or remove yet.lol If anyone knows if the cable has a marking or it's exact location that would be a massive help.yeh, i'm desperate.Don't want to get the slow train To Edinburgh. lol Thanks again guys

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links