Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Special Face Lift On Fleabay? To Mod Or Not To Mod?

gv05_TSport

Chaps/Chapettes,

Just noticed what I think is a special Corolla on eBay. I recognised the Registration Number as being one of the two publicity cars used for Stock Photo's for the launch of the Face Lift model.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item20c168e1cb

I have the Sister car to this one (I was tempted to put in a offer just to reunite them!)

It has given me the opportunity to ask you guys what your opinion is with regard to Modifying my own FL. Having previously been part of the Toyota Members Plan I am used to keeping the car as stock.

So, if I do some modifications to my car, will someone in twenty years time (at a classic motor show?) want to hunt me down because I removed the Toyota Stereo/Sat Nav system and installed something else a bit more modern, put some different rims on it, chucked away the airbox for something else, etc. (oh, and a rear camera)? BTW, I do not have the space to store anything that I remove from the car.

or should I MTFU and just tailor my car as I want to?

Discuss!

Chaps/Chapettes,

Just noticed what I think is a special Corolla on Ebay. I recognised the Registration Number as being one of the two publicity cars used for Stock Photo's for the launch of the Face Lift model.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item20c168e1cb

I have the Sister car to this one (I was tempted to put in a offer just to reunite them!)

It has given me the opportunity to ask you guys what your opinion is with regard to Modifying my own FL. Having previously been part of the Toyota Members Plan I am used to keeping the car as stock.

So, if I do some modifications to my car, will someone in twenty years time (at a classic motor show?) want to hunt me down because I removed the Toyota Stereo/Sat Nav system and installed something else a bit more modern, put some different rims on it, chucked away the airbox for something else, etc. (oh, and a rear camera)? BTW, I do not have the space to store anything that I remove from the car.

or should I MTFU and just tailor my car as I want to?

Discuss!

What happened to the stock radio and sat nav? im after them ;-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links