Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Sidelights Or Front/rear Fogs

securicar

A strange one this :ermm: i noticed tonight that i had a sidelight out (rear right) so when i put car in garage tonight i went to change the bulb, so put it in and went to turn on lights. Went to the basck of car and still wasnt working but now rear left wasnt working or the front sidelights or the front/rear fogs. Have no manual for car so started hunting down fuse boxes but couldnt find anything to do with lights apart from fuses 3 & 4 fog lights behind glovebox but these are ok?? is there fuses anywere else?

Paul.

Paul, you should have at least one fuse box under the bonnet. It would be a black plastic box with fuse and relay designations inside the lid. The RAV4 has 2 under the bonnet and another under the dash.

HI

Check fuse 43 TAIL 10 A located behind glove box, end fuse next to square 30A 82 pwr seat.

This may be the problem

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links