Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Adapters

Has786

i have a set of vw golf mk5 17'' white monza alloys, i would somehow like to fit them to my avensis t22 (2000), i have emailed a couple of companies for wheel adapters to make these fit but nobody has got back to.

wheel size is 5x112, 40/45, 57.1

if i use golf mk4 wheel adapters which will get me the 5x112 from 5x100, but how do i reduce the bore size on the wheel spacers from 57.1 to 54.1??

can i use spigot rings????

thankyou for your help in advance.

Hi mate, I understand what you want to do but surely it would be better, safer and more cost effective to sell the VW alloys and buy a set of secondhand alloys with tyres made for the Avensis.

Regards Pete.

hi, thanx for the post,

it would probably be more cost effective, but i want to have a look that no body around my area has, you no what i mean.

ive got some celica 16'' alloys already, just need some advise if i were to put them on would that be the way to go or is there another way??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links