Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Info Wanted Re Cd Instalation

toyotatemptress

Hi all,

:help:

I have just bought a Toyota Yaris, it has a radio and cassette as standard. I only have my music on CD now a days and would like to fit one to the car.

As the unit is sealed and i can not see a CD 'jack point' to plug in a stand alone CD player, i am a bit confused as to how or if it is possible to link up a CD player.

Can anyone advise on how i could do this and if it is something i could do at home or do i need to go to a Toyota garage.

I do not need anything too flash, i am a simple girl with simple needs.....

Ps i am female so plain english would be appreciated

Thanks

:group-cuddles:

There is no jack to plug one in sadly. I had to use one of those tape from a cd walkman thingy's until i got a 'deal' at my local toyota garage on a cd unit for my old yaris...

Go see them and see what they can do for you. If the yaris is new, it may be best to get it from them then they may cover it if there are ever any probs in the future etc etc ....

Adam

I had one fitted in my wifes yaris when we bought it. It fits in the little pocket just below the radio so is only a single disc player.

I have seen them for sale on eBay but then you got to get it fitted unless you feel brave and want to take it on your self

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links