Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Special Gathering For Gen4 Celicas

thesherv

Hi everybody,nice to say hello and thought id introduce myself:I've owned a GT4 205 in the past and currently own a gen5 GT-r JDM model and also my 1987 ST162 which ive worked hard to restore the last couple of years,see below:

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0368.jpg

I'm currently arranging an independent meet for gen4 Celicas,which is going to be held on sunday 26th August at Billing ,Northampton.I havent posted this in the Meetings section as its not a TOC meeting as such,and i dont want to upset anyone after being here 5 minutes!But this is an independent meet which will involve people from different clubs,or no clubs at all in some cases:its just a celebration of the Generation 4 Celica,and will be the third i've been involved in.

2010 we had 18 cars,which when you think of how many gen4s there are about is great going,2011 at coventry motor museum was also a successful event so im trying to make 2012 even better!I know TOC has a vast member base,so if anyone owns,or knows of someone with a roadgoing Celica Gen4 IN ANY CONDITION,even if its on a trailer,i really need to know so any help be great ,just PM me or let me know on here.

Pics to show whats gone on in the past.165 GT4's,st162's,convertibles.

DSCF1925-1.jpg

DSCF1893-1.jpg

DSCF1901.jpg

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1107.jpg

Thanks a lot for looking.Hope to show you guys progress of my cars on here and hopefully try and source some more gen4's as well,as you can tell im passionate about these 80s cars,and id like to play a part in keeping a part of our Toyota scene active!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links