Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Service Today

mickandjanet

Credit where it's due, had a Four year service on my Auris today plus Mot, Westover Toyota of Bournemouth , the service provided was first class and conducted in the most professional manner as always, From purchasing to Aftercare, can only offer my congratulations to all staff on outstanding service, well done to all at Westover.

Glad yours was.

I had mine serviced at Hereford today. Should have been a 2 year/20000, only did a 1 year/10000 according to the documentation, failed to stamp the service record book and many of the dirty marks are still on the bodywork after a cursory wash.

I dread to think how little of the service was actually done.

I have a three years free servicing deal as well but I was still forced to pay £100 for the aircon to be serviced. The deal included the brake fluid change but not the aircon, both of which are recommended. Can't blame Hereford but if Toyota are offering free servicing deals it should include everything.

Aircon is not usually a routine service item and usually always an extra. I can't think of one instance when it is included.

Of course they'll recommend it done, you could have said "no thanks" and gone elsewhere to have it done for half the price!

Would you have said yes to any other "extra" recommendations?

Have you challenged them about the documentation showing a 1st year service?

Surely the book can be stamped another time?

Supermart. Why did the air con require service on such a new car? Were you having problems with it?

When I recently bought my Auris I was given a "free voucher" for the service which is due in August, I am now a bit worried what that may or may not cover.

With regard to the stamp in the book,it seems to me that it does indicate a sloppy service department. You may also not wish to use that garage again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links