Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So Many Different Types Of White Paint For Mk3's

suprafast21

How many different kinds of the "white color" are there for the mk3's? I know one of them is pearl white, but what are the others? my car is kinda like dull white, im doing a touch up but i cant get the right white color for my car..does any one know? I know my gf's car is pear white her is nice and shiny, mine jus look like white..=(. any one know what my paint is called? thanks

Just a thought but i recommend to many of my customers to get their paint colour matched. you could get the factory colour but it wont take into account the years of weathering depending if its been garaged etc. if its in pretty good condition then look for a colour code on the manufacturers plate on the firewall. toyota should be able to put you straight with that info.

Your colour code will be on your vin plate under your bonnet. Mine is white as well and I went to Halfords with the code and they made a tin up of the correct colour. They do a spray can as well as an ordinary tin.

oo ok thanks a lot, i will check that out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links