Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member In Need Of Advice Please.

Michael J S

Agree entirely there Kev,I have been on the TOC forums for 6 years now and am totally fed up of the "childish antics" of a certain member.

When it gets "personal", that is the time to disappear gracefully from the forum. Come on Charlie do the right thing.

Regards Clare

Kev. I encouraged the member to look at your car.. No car can be as it left the factory as it is after all a used car.. As it was that member was buying either lease or finance and was trading an Audi so would have been unlikely to make the purchase..

Clare. Am I not allowed as a paid up Forum member to comment on what after all is an internet forum ?

Personal ? Well look at the Posts made above by Don...

I have never started by insulting or making things personal.. I could but choose not to.. I work on the basis of I would not say anything on a forum that I would not say in person face to face..

I did of course expect You Kev to side with Don as he is after all one of your buddies..

To post what Don has above is just ridiculous.. I would never betray a confidence like that..

Fair and reasoned argument is the only way as when insults get thrown things get out of hand and things said stick.

This is after all an internet forum where People discuss, Often disagree.. But when it turns personal it demonstrates that the commenter has run out of argument and resorts to in this case character assassination...

I would question if that commenter is in the right place as a moderator...........

What amazes Me is that I can be having a verbal stand off with Don and He is PMing Me asking questions about detailing as if nothing was going on ? I as usual answered the questions and even offered to send products through the post free of charge.... Strange..

Last Pm was to buy the wheels of the car. Just a few days ago and now this ??

"Buddies" has absolutely no relevance when it comes to what would appear to be total fabrication of evidence, possibly devaluing a major capital purchase of another member. Furthermore, having spent a lifetime in Sales, I would question telling somebody that somebody else's property for sale was "possibly a bit expensive and not bodily great" (or similar inference) as being less than recommending that they inspect it.

Unlike some people, this really is the last comment this forum will hear from me on this matter. If any harm has been done, it is beyond my fixing. If no harm has been done, I would be greatly surprised......suffice to say the negativity of this forum is virtually tangible.

As a total independent (translates to- I have no friends) I can honestly say CF's absence/silence has been nice.

Comes back and it all kicks off again.

Obviously nothing has been learnt, nothing has changed. Only one thing to do.

Dave

(never seen this type of issue against any moderator before so can only presume the cause is obvious)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links