Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Timing Belt Change

Azim

As I said earlier in the post, I did my cambelt on the tubby with an F1 mechanic and the senior test and development guy at Nissan UK... we still struggled. Not in any hurry to do it again! It can be a real f :censor: g nightmare. :ffs:

Anyway, rest in mind it's been done. Did they say anything about the timing belt tensioner at all? :unsure:

Will you be at Bolney on Saturday?

As I said earlier in the post, I did my cambelt on the tubby with an F1 mechanic and the senior test and development guy at Nissan UK... we still struggled. Not in any hurry to do it again! It can be a real f :censor: g nightmare.  :ffs:

Anyway, rest in mind it's been done. Did they say anything about the timing belt tensioner at all?  :unsure:

Will you be at Bolney on Saturday?

they did not mention the tensioner at all...

Should i give them a ring tomorra? I do have 3 months warrenty on the work...

And yes.. i will be at Bolney.. im headin down to Brighton tomorrow in fact...

Depends how pee'd off he still is!

It might be worth giving him a call just for your peace of mind. Ask him what kind of guarantee there is on the work while you're winding him up too! ;)

Just read your thread again... doh! :wacko: 3 months guarantee eh.

I'll see you at Bolney unless my server upgrade at work goes pear shaped over the next couple of days!!! :thumbsup:

Depends how pee'd off he still is!

It might be worth giving him a call just for your peace of mind. Ask him what kind of guarantee there is on the work while you're winding him up too! ;)

Just read your thread again... doh! :wacko: 3 months guarantee eh.

I'll see you at Bolney unless my server upgrade at work goes pear shaped over the next couple of days!!! :thumbsup:

lol... man.. another IT dude.. what is the connection between IT staff and Toyota's?

anyway.. im hittin the sack.. take it easy fella.. and hope to see ya if ya servers allow it.. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links