Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Did It! (not Proud)

EircamAE86

I cant believe it, 18 months of driving like a muppet (doughnuts/drifting) and I finally broke something. The clutch is starting to slip in high gears, still holding well under pressure. It was my own fault, i wasnt committed in a drift and i spun out, instead of dropping the clutch I decided to keep the right foot burried, the car stopped and did nothing for about 3 seconds, even though the accelerator was burried (i knew it was going to end badly) and my foot was off the clutch, after the three second the rear diff lighted up again and off we went but the smell was awful.

Cant complain though, there was a guy with me trying to drift a RWD sierra which he had just bought off a woman ( 1 owner from new minter) and the diff broke within a half an hour. The suface was very grippy though.

Im gonna have to drive like an old woman for the next few weeks, im a student and cant afford to fix it!!!!!!!!!

Was supposed to go to Pottefract this Sunday night with a few sets of rims :crybaby:

ah well u win some & u lose some. u can't deny it was fun tho right?

:)

thats the way a car goes. ucan pamper her :censor: loads, but at the end of the day u bought her for fun :D

-Z

True words my friend, thats what they are for. I couldnt apreciate a car just by looking at it, thats why ill never own a FWD car, !Removed! plastic projectiles

haha, i still drive fwd from time 2 time, h8 taking corners in 'em! gimme my '2 neday!!!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links