Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

P34Rc3 - Auris Sr180 Build Thread

P34RC3

Haven't got any pics yet cuz the poor weather. Ill get it cleaned and take a photo of the sprayed Badge too.

So iv done around 60miles today of pure social driving to test out the springs. I'm very happy with the handling. The car feels alot flatter and more responsive in corners but I found that now I can push it more I'm getting understeer then some nice lift off over steer lol! The ride height isn't much lower than what my car was before but if someone could do me a big favour I could tell you exactly how much. If someone can mesure from the centre of there wheel to there arch that would be great. I reckon it's about 5 to 10mm lower. Just need a rarb n it's sorted on the handling front.

understeer then some nice lift off over steer lol!

That's what you need some bars for mate ;)

understeer then some nice lift off over steer lol!

That's what you need some bars for mate ;)

Too right LOL!

I can confirm that the original springs on an SR180 are black & actually made by Eibach for Toyota. The irony is I now have an Eibach Pro-kit spring kit on which improves the body control better than the originals.

Yh the originals felt just like standard springs, didn't relise they were Eibach. Think they were made for comfort but slightly lower.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice and low, but the Badge just looks like if there was a hole. You should seriously consider doing something about it... :ermm:

I prefer it. I will have gloss mirrors and roof later and probably wheels so it should tie in nicely. Although I'm also toying with spraying my wheels a bright colour lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links